Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Now that I'm 32. it's time to program 32 BIT!

Peter B: Now that I'm 32. it's time to program 32 BIT!
For this I choose, ST32F103RC, by STM.
It is an ARM CORTEX chip. For this new meme introduced,
I have a patit sketch, shown here with my son,
Kiri, a kazoo, and a hot pepper:
That's an arm, with a brain as the fist,
ready to ARM CORTEX punch you in the face!

I am doing this programming for my digital company,
SHBOBO, who is represented as "the cat
of digitalia (stabs jumps swats and bites),
in this patit sketch:
more on ARM CORTEX M3 soon,
but preview this- it has a "saturate" opcode
built in to the core. That's the same saturate
as in "saturating compressor"

I am not forsaking the boyscouts over at MICROCHIP PIC,
just putting their 8 bit, slower chips on the back burner.

yours truly, PB

No comments:

Post a Comment