Tuesday, November 13, 2012

StrTrkTNG ScreenCapsDUMP

The first time I watched STTNG was when it came out, in my teens.  Last year I completed a second run of the whole thing, also exposing some to my baby. 

I could write a whole blog about international politics as seen on the bridge of a galaxy class starship.  Instead, I present a few choice screen caps.  I will resist the urge to caption them, instead giving a general statement:

You no doubt will recognize these characters.  Also recognize what they are saying, and that captions on netflix for this popular sci-fi show were provided by the US Dept of Education!  Also, that the "Picard Chain" became an inspiration for a whole new class of successful warrior-statesmen in the contemporary (21st) century american military.










No comments:

Post a Comment